🎃 Happy Halloween GG’s! 🎃
👻 Mummy Protein Bites 👻
- 1 (15.5-oz.) Can Unsalted Chickpeas, Rinsed And Drained
- 1/2 Cup Creamy Almond Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Lakanto Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 2 Tbsp Lily’s Chocolate Chips
White Yogurt Glaze:
- ¼ Cup Unsweetened Greek Yogurt Or Nondairy Alternative
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Melted
- ¼ Cup Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
Place chickpeas in a food processor; pulse until smooth. Add almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt. Pulse until well combined.
Turn mixture out into a bowl; divide into 18 equal portions. Roll each portion around to form a ball; place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Chill until firm, about 30 minutes.
Place yogurt in a bowl and mix in melted coconut oil and Lakanto monkfruit sweetener. Dip the prongs of a fork into melted white yogurt glaze and drizzle over the balls making criss cross motions to resemble a mummy wrap. Place 2 chocolate chips over the white glaze resemble eyes. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Total Fat: 5.2g
🍏 Monster Mouths 🍏
- 1 Granny Smith Apple
- 2-3 Tbsp Unsweetened Almond Butter
- Handful Of Greek Yogurt Covered Raisins Or Cranberries
Cut apple into ¾-1 inch slices. Top one side of a slice with a thin layer of almond butter. Make it thin enough that it won’t drip off the sides.
Place on a plate and top with about five yogurt covered raisins to make the teeth. Spread another thin layer of almond butter on another slice and put on top of teeth to make a mouth. There needs to be enough almond butter so it will stick and not slide off. Repeat with remaining slices. Should make 5-6 monster mouths.
Tip: To keep the apples from browning brush tops of apples with lemon juice after you’ve put the mouths together.
Total Fat: 11g
🎃 Jack O’Lantern Protein Balls 🎃
Makes 12-15 Balls
- ¾ Cup All-Natural Almond Butter
- ¼ Cup Pure Pumpkin Puree
- ¼ Cup Lakanto Maple Syrup
- ¾ Cup Dry Rolled Oats
- 2 Scoops Vanilla Garden Of Life Sport Protein
- 1 Tbsp Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
- ½ Tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- ⅛ Tsp Nutmeg
- ⅓ Cup Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbsp. Lily’s Chocolate Chips (for pumpkin faces)
- 5-6 Small Pretzel Sticks, Broken Into Small Pieces
Combine almond butter, pumpkin, maple syrup, oats, protein, 1/3 cup of chocolate chips and cinnamon in a medium bowl; mix well with clean hands or a rubber spatula.
Shape mixture into 15 balls. Arrange the remaining chocolate chips on the surface of the protein balls to resemble jack-o’-lantern faces. Stick a ¼ pretzel piece into the top of each protein ball to make a stem.
Place in airtight container; refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days.
Total Fat: 7.7g
Looking for more accountability?
Join My RxL Community: