Hey Guys, it's Krystal!
I'm back after a lovely holiday break with another delicious recipe for you!
One of my biggest goals this year is to provide more free resources for you all, and to show you that healthy CAN be simple!
This Winter Kale Salad is the perfect fresh start to a New Year! It has only a handful of affordable ingredients, and is super easy to make!
I hope you can enjoy this recipe with a nice glass of sparkling water and cozy up to a good Netflix series (so many good news shows to binge right now am I right?!)
Here's what you need to make this delicious (and nutritious) Winter Kale Salad!
- 1 large bunch of Kale (about 4-5 cups)
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1 Pomegranate
- 2 tbsp Hemp Seeds
- 3 tbsp sliced Almonds
- Balsamic Glaze (optional)
- 2 tbsp. Apple cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp. Water
1. Chop all salad ingredients into small strips (kale, sprouts, tomatoes, onion) and add to large salad bowl.
2. Remove pomegranate seeds from skin and add to salad.
3. Add hemp seeds.
4. Mix dressing.
5. Add dressing, toss, serve. Add balsamic drizzle to finish.
Macros: (per 1 serving)
Let me know in the comments below what you think of this simple and easy to make salad!