🍎3 Healthy Fall Apple Recipes 🍎
🧃Apple Pie Protein Smoothie🧃
- 1 Large Red Apple, Cored (Fuji is great!)
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1 Scoop Garden Of Life Sport Protein (Vanilla)
- 1 Cup Ice
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Pinch Of Ground Nutmeg
- Pinch Of Ground Ginger
- Tiny Pinch Of Ground Cloves
- Optional: 1-2 Teaspoons Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener, To Sweeten If Needed
Add all ingredients to a blender. Pulse until combined and smooth. Taste and add sweetener if needed, pulsing to combine. Serve immediately. Sprinkle the top of each smoothie with a pinch of cinnamon if desired.
Total Fat: 5g
🥧Spiced Apple Pie🥧
- 1 1/3 cups Gluten Free Flour of Choice
- 1/4 cup Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1/4 tsp each: Cinnamon and salt
- 1/4 cup oil or Butter spread
- 2 tbsp Water
- 4 cups peeled Apples, sliced thin
- 1 tbsp honey or Monkfruit Maple Syrup
- optional 1/2 cup raw walnuts, diced small
- optional 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Gluten Free Flour of Choice
- 1/2 cup Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1/4 cup Applesauce
- 1/8 tsp salt
Preheat oven to 350F, line the bottom of an 8-inch springform or removable-bottom tart pan with parchment, and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry crust ingredients, then stir in the oil and water to make a dough. Transfer to the prepared pan, press down hard, and bake 12 minutes on the center rack. Toss the apple and sweetener in a medium bowl, then spread evenly over the baked crust.
In a third bowl, combine all crumble ingredients. Sprinkle the crumble evenly over the apples. Bake 50-60 minutes or until apples are soft and tender. Allow to cool 20 minutes before removing the springform. Serve warm or with dairy-free vanilla ice cream for a treat!
Total Fat: 4g
🍎Apple Cranberry Crisp🍎
- 4-5 Medium Apples (such as Gala or Fuji)
- ¼ Cup Dried Cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. Monk Fruit Sweetener
- ½ Tbsp. Arrowroot Powder
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 4 Individual sized Ramekins
- ¾ cup GF Rolled Oats
- ¾ cup Pecans, chopped
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein, Vanilla
- ⅛ cup Monkfruit Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil, room temperature
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- ½ tsp. Sea Salt
Peel and chop apples. Place chopped apples in a bowl and toss with cranberries, monkfruit sweetener, arrowroot powder and cinnamon. Spray each ramekin with coconut oil then put equal amounts of apples in each. Next, mix together all topping ingredients until crumbly. Add equal amount of topping on top of each apple filling then bake for 35-40 minutes at 350 degrees.
Let apple crisp cool a little before serving.
I'd love to know your thoughts on these recipes and which is your favorite.
Don't forget to tag me on socials if you make them!
Follow Me On Instagram
Listen to the Reign Over Your Life Podcast
Join My RxL Community:
Leave a comment